HEC's Faculty Development of UESTPs/ UETs
Applications will be invited from outstanding Pakistani/AJK nationals for the award of scholarships in selected disciplines for higher studies Ms leading to PhD in European countries Germany, Italy, Austria and France etc and strengthening the faculty/both in numbers and quality, at existing Universities of Engineering & Technology (UETs) is in line with Government's priorities to give emphasis to higher education.
Deadline: See details
Applications are invited from outstanding Pakistani/AJK nationals for the award of scholarships in the following fields for Masters leading to PhD / PhD:
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Pakistani/AJK nationals.
- Candidates must have a minimum of sixteen years of education (MS/MSc, B.E/BSc/BS(Engg), or equivalent) with a first division or 2.5/4 CGPA or 3.5/5 scores whichever is applicable.
- A maximum of two second-division passes throughout the academic career prior to the final degree (refer to Clause No. 2.)
- Not less than 50% marks throughout the academic career.
- Maximum age on closing date should be 35 years for all others and 40 years for full time regular faculty members of public sector Universities/Colleges and employees of the public sector R & D organizations.
- Candidates must have acquired the requisite academic qualifications on or before closing date.
- Candidates who already hold any other HEC scholarship offer are not eligible to apply.
LOCAL GRE/GAT (GENERAL) TEST:
- Eligible candidates who have appeared in the GAT-General tests conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS) and obtained 50% or above marks (Accumulative Raw Score) should attach a copy of the NTS result card with the application.
- GAT (General) test score is valid for two years from the date of test appearance.